Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Incredible In-Edible Egg

Daddy made his first egg for Colter today. No big deal, you say, right? WRONG. To you, it's as simple as putting the egg in a cup, pour in a little milk, lay it into a little butter in a frying pan and fry it up, right? WRONG. To me, it's about the same as taking a dog turd that's been sitting in the sun a few hours so it's still soft, putting some butter in a pan and frying it up. I HATES EGGS! God, I hope he doesn't remember that I know how to make this for him. To make matters worse, he spit out the first mouthful I gave him. I thought, "you'd better eat this unborn chicken, cuz it's damn sure the last time I fry one up for you!" But, happily, he did down almost all of it along with a small pancake for breakfast this morning.

What did we learn today?
FLAMING DOG TURD = FRIED EGG.

(Gramma Jane can appreciate what I'm saying)

No comments: