Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Now I understand “no touch”

Mommy and Daddy are always saying “don’t touch the stove, hot, no touch.” But dearest Mother and Father there is a light switch on the stove that I must click on and off. I can’t help myself. And at night when I’m getting my jammies on and that darn Pooh light is calling my name at the end of the changing table I can’t help but look under the lamp shade and stare directly into the light. It facinates me. I try to grab the light but all I hear is “don’t touch the light, hot, no touch.” I beat Mommy to the punch last night and touched the light. Yeeeeeoooooow. What the heck just happened. Oh god, it hurts. I’m crying. Hold me. Why do my fingers hurt? Now I understand “no touch!” Evil lights. Oooooh, I love the cold water.

Mommy is happy to report all is well with Colter’s fingers.

No comments: