Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Cos You Were all "Yellow"

Yesterday we took a trip to the Doctor. You’ve kept us up the last three nights in a row and you’re a nice shade of yellow. I was thinking the crying could be teething but upon further review with Diane at work, maybe it’s an ear infection. I’m officially a bad mother. I didn’t even think of an ear infection. You’re not tugging at your ear and it only happens in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. Don’t you know I’m already running on fumes at work? The yellow, I have no explanation. The only thing I can think of is it’s something to do with your liver and that scares me to death.

The diagnosis:

I’m officially an idiot.

You’re yellow because you eat too many yellow vegetables, mainly squash and carrots. I thought vegetables were a good thing. I guess we’ll just stick to the peas and green beans for now. No more squash/corn/chicken or peas/carrots or squash baby food for you little Mr. Now what are we supposed to feed you?

I asked about the temper tantrums; screaming, throwing yourself on the ground and chewing the carpet – normal.

I asked about not wanting to eat – normal.

My diagnosis:

We have a normal little Bart Man

No comments: