Thursday, March 26, 2009

"Try facts next time...." - I stand corrected

In the interest of fairness, I feel I should post this correction that was e-mailed to me this evening from (Name):

Subj: Try Facts Next Time

Not your made up story...first of all, I've never been on Yahoo personals, Jay. It was Match. Not that it's a big deal...but if you are going to blab all over your blog, then at least get the facts right. And speaking of that...the fact that we lived so far apart had *nothing* to do with it not working out. If you recall (which I'm sure you do), *I* was the one that said I wasn't interested anymore. 

Now go ahead and post this on your kid's blog....I'm sure all your "friends" are just *dying* to know more about this interesting story. LOL

And BTW....don't you worry about me falling for a single father or anything like that. I love kids, and wouldn't mind dating a single dad at all. Sorry if you can't handle that I wasn't interested in an arrogant and needy jerk like you. 


The part about (Name) not being interested in me is true. The part about me being needy and an arrogent jerk, at least in this case, for posting yet another e-mail that you've sent me after blocking me on Facebook and saying you're not going to read my blog anymore after clicking on it "just for kicks" earlier in the week. Yeah, ya got me. Probably true too. My apologies.

1 comment:

Tina@ SendChocolateNow said...

wow. Just. wow. Run. Far. Away. from that one.

What a piece of work she is.

T.