Thursday, April 19, 2007

Spring Fever In Yellowstone

In the Lamar Valley, there were a group of bison getting feisty with one another. I was sitting on the edge of the road, along with two other guys, across the Lamar River from these guys watching them knock heads. When they decided to cross the river, that's when we decided it wouldn't be too bad of an idea to mosey back to the cars.
These are a little over-exposed because I was shooting into the sun.

In the very last picture, you seen two bison knocking heads again, in the middle of the highway. I don't know if one is male and one is female, but I do know that the one on the right had just gotten done trying to mount the one on the left. I was about five seconds too slow getting the camera off the seat to snap that one through the windshield.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: